Powerful UnManaged & low cost Windows and Linux Dedicated Servers located in India Data Center.
Processor Intel Dual Core G620 Core i3 2100 Intel Core i7 2600 Xeon E3-1230 Order Now Order Now Sold Out Order Now Cores 2 Cores @ 2.60 Ghz 4 Cores w/HT @ 3.1 Ghz 8 Cores w/HT @ 3.80 Ghz 8 Cores w/HT @ 3.20 Ghz Ram 2 GB DDR3 8 GB DDR3 4 GB DDR3 8 GB ECC DDR3 Hard Disk 1 x 500 GB 1 x 500 GB 1 x 500 GB 1 x 1 TB Data Transfer 500 GB Monthly 500 GB Monthly 500 GB Monthly 500 GB Monthly IP Addresses 1 1 1 2 Operating System Linux/ Windows (optional)* Linux/ Windows (optional)* Linux/ Windows (optional)* Linux/ Windows (optional)* Managed UnManaged UnManaged UnManaged UnManaged Data Center Mumbai, India Mumbai, India Mumbai, India Mumbai, India Control Panel Optional Optional Optional Optional Uptime 99.9% 99.9% 99.9% 99.9% Monthly Rs. 3999/- (Lowest in India) Rs. 4999/- Rs. 6999/- Rs. 7999/- (Lowest in India) Service Tax 12.36% Extra* 12.36% Extra* 12.36% Extra* 12.36% Extra*
- 6 Hrs failed hardware replacement SLA.
- On Demand IPKVM.
- Bandwidth Graphs - MRTG bandwidth graphs to monitor and track usage.
- Rescue Mode - SystemRescueCd powered rescue mode to fix boot and several other issues.
- Rescue Mode (VNC) - Same rescue mode but with a nice Desktop based Graphical interface.
- Rackmount Servers - Server grade hardware for maximum stability and uptime.
- *Service tax is only applicable for Indian residents
- We do not allow bulk/mass e-mailing and game servers
Dedicated server benefits over shared hosting
- Peace of mind - there are many reasons why you should choose to use a dedicated server. The most important reason is that you will have full control of the server and no longer have to share space, bandwidth, ram, cpu and other resrouces with several hundred other websites..
- Security - information and data on shared servers is never as secure as dedicated servers. There are multiple accounts, websites and multiple users. Do you really want your important company information on a computer that is also being used by other people?
- Reliability - shared web hosting, no matter how well managed, cannot be as reliable and stable as Dedicated server. However if you have your own dedicated server you can manage to avoid most of the variables affecting the reliability and stability of a server, commonly experienced by shared hosting accounts; variables such as: overload, bad codes and scripts from other users (especially beginners); and, too many applications and components uploaded, and so on. .
- Freedom - with Dedicated server you will have full Administrator/root access which allow you to install and run your desired applications and software which you can't have in a shared hosting account.
- Performance - a shared hosting account is usually limited by disk space, bandwidth and most probably cpu and ram usage, which might degrade websites performance when high traffic is expected and somewhat limit number of visitors your website can serve concurrently reducing your overall traffic and generated revenue. A dedicated server eliminates all of these problems by providing dedicated resources like disk space, bandwidth, cpu and ram.
In essence, dedicated servers are necessary for anyone who is making revenue from their site with a lot of traffic and their shared hosting account is unable to keep up with resources demand. You need to be sure that your business is managed, monitored, protected and stands alone from anyone else’s business on the internet. You can always switch your website to a dedicated server as it grows, although for those who are serious about e-commerce, business website, web applications and CRM etc, setting it up so it is stand-alone from the beginning.
Compare Us with other providers
- Trustworthy - unlike other hosting providers, we do not rent/lease servers from datacenters. We have heavily invested in our infrastructure and we own all of our servers, hardware & networking gears directly and we manage all of our servers to eliminate the middle-man.
- Support - we pride ourselves on customer service, unlik many other providers we do not take 'days' to answer your queries. All of support queries are usually answered in few minutes.
- Our Promise - unlike other providers we do not offer the world for pennies and we do not put as many accounts as possible onto servers. you generally get what you pay for and we offer a premium service to businesses and individuals that require the most reliable hosting for their needs. when we make you a promise, we keep it.
- Hosted in India - low latency is what makes website contents accessible faster. compared to other provider who hosts websites in US, you will get roughly 600% times fast speed with us because of low latency.
- Cloud Powered - our servers are running on multi node hybrid cloud system, each node is having minimum 128 GB of Ram and 16 processing cores, backed by multi GigaBit network.
- Redundancy - unlike traditional hosting, our whole infrastructure is cloud based,any failed server will get started on another node within few minutes, thus avoiding prolonged period of outages .
- Clustering - unlike other hosting providers, we run cluster of servers. Each service mail, website, db, dns etc runs on separate server providing maximum performance, scalability and reliability.
- SAN Storage - our cloud storage servers are powered by 24 drives in Raid 10, for redundancy the Raid system keeps data mirrored between drives providing secure and fast data.
- Zero Spam - we consider email an important part of cloud hosting. We strictly limits number of outgoing e-mails by per hour/day. No spammers on servers - ensuring all IPs are whitelisted & RBL free.
- Data Backup - we take the safe storage of our customers' data very seriously. Each hosting servers gets daily backed up using Snapshot technology with 10 days data retention policy.
Before you decide where to host your website, consider the following:
Something you would do well to consider, before selecting a hosting company is, what will your websites target audience will be? Is it going to be a US venture or are your visitors going to be from only India?
This is important because from an SEO perspective, Google ranks an India hosted company website higher for Indian searches, it makes sense really, India based hosting/server, India based searches, India based company, they all match up, so it makes perfect sense to rank these websites higher on a google.co.in search.
When you are hosting your website in the India you will benefit from a higher ping rate and lowest latency. A ping is how long it takes for a packet of information to travel from your server to whomever asked for it. As a searcher clicks on your domain in Google, their ISP makes a request for the website, your server responds to this request and starts sending the data back to the user. We all know how frustrating slow websites are, minimize on this by hosting your website in the country your target audience lives.
The low latency makes browsing roughly 500-600% faster than compared to a website hosted in UK/US.
- How long does it take to get my server set up?
the setup time depends on stock and inventory, usually servers are deployed in 2-5 business days. After confirmed order we build the server and then run Burn-in-Test for 48 hours for hardware check then the server gets racked in Data Center. On rare occurance we might have few configurations pre built and ready to be deployed in few minutes after order confirmation.
- Is there any money back guarantee and what are the conditions for eligibility?
we offer a 30-Day hassle free money back guarantee for new shared hosting clients but Dedicated and Cloud servers are not eligible for money back guarantee.
- What's the expected time for initial response on support issues?
we usually answer support queries in few minutes (mostly in 20 minutes) but depending on nature of query it might take little longer. Sales & Billing queries are answered in couple of hours.
- What means of contact do I have, as a customer, to get in touch with support?
We offer support tickets, as well as support phone number for our clients to contact us.
- Is the support available 24/7, meaning is there always someone (awake) in front of a desktop ready to read and answer my questions?
Our support is available 24/7 via support tickets and our phone support is available between Monday - Saturday excluding local and national holidays
- Where are your servers located?
our servers our located in Mumbai.
- Will i have full root/admin access to tha server?
yes with Dedicated and Cloud Servers you will have full root/admin access.
- Do you offer free trial so that I can test the service?
unfortunately due to the nature of service we are unable to offer any trial server .
- Do you take backup of Cloud and Dedicated Servers?
it is clients responsibility to regularly take backup of important data. We do provide optional backup service which can be subscribed at the time of order to get your data backed up regularly on our backup servers.
- If i have any issue with any software, service, control panel, website or application running on the server, will you provide support?
All servers are unmanaged/Self Managed unless you have subscribed for our Management service, you will be responsible for managing anf fixing any issue you may have.
- What type of payments do you accept?
we accept Cash, cheque, Demand draft, Credit Cards, ATM & Debit cards issued by Axis Bank, Canara Bank, Citibank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Punjab National Bank and State Bank of India.
Netbanking payments :- ABN AMRO Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Citibank, Centurion Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, IDBI Bank, J & K Bank, Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Rajasthan, State Bank Of India, Union Bank Of India and Yes Bank. More banks will be joining this list soon.
- How long does it take to get my server set up?